Business Journal Subscription
A subscription to the weekly Business Journal is available to Microsoft alumni for only $85! The Business Journal is an incredible networking tool, made available to the Microsoft community by Dana Manciagli, Career expert and Career Success Center mastermind.
This subscription includes:
- 52 weekly editions, available in print and online ($100 value)
- Access to all premium online content: including “People on the Move” database
- Hard copy of the 2016 Book of Lists ($80 value)
- Hard copy of the 2017 Book of Lists ($90 value), upon availability
- Invitations to subscriber-only networking events
- 10% discount on tickets to Signature events
Total value: more than $270!
For questions about this benefit:
Jenn Banday | Audience Development Director, Puget Sound Business Journal